What do these 3 have in common?®
The new Will Shortz TriBond is now available. Help us continue to provide your fun, free, fix of TriBond by purchasing the new edition at Barnes & Noble.
Place your mouse cursor over "Answer" below and the solution will pop up. Did you get it right?
- Pumpkins, Turkeys, Initials
- Shower, Black, Hot
- Operating, Coffee, End
- A Painter, A Lamp Store, Ray Ban
- Don Rickles, John Ratzenberger, Joan Cusack
- San Diego, Dodge, Cell Phone Owners
- Rain, Wind, Magnesium
- Grace, Drew, Sinatra
- A Bed, A Sailboat, An Office Supply Store
- A Flat Stone, A Happy Child, A Scratched Record
- Joe Walsh, Glenn Frey, Donovan McNabb
- A Men's Clothier, Railroad Tracks, Extreme Makeove...
- High School Musical, The Hangover, Scrubs
- Minka Kelly, Jennifer Anniston, Jessica Simpson
- Prince Charming, Lady Godiva, The Lone Ranger
- Attorney, Surgeon, Five-Star
- Ali G, Borat, Bruno
- SNL, Beach Shops, Faulty Wiring
- The New York Yankees, The Movie Zoolander, The Mov...
- Geometry, Southwest Airlines, Nebraska
- Private James Ryan, Tom Ripley, Will Hunting
- Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jim Davis, MGM
- Paul Allen, Pennsylvania, Physician Assistant
- Socrates & Plato, Plato & Aristotle, Kotter & Hors...
- Sister Helen Prejean, Louise Sawyer, Annie Savoy
- Please re-subscribe to The TriBond of the Day
- Bookies, Beds, Jelly Companies
- Rose, Brown, Watts
- Mark Twain, Stephen King, A Skyscraper
- ▼ October (29)